My question is about eligibility. Take the case of Cornell's Dan
Ratushny, who has been invited to try out for the
Canadian Olympic team. Now, can Canadian Junior A players try out
as well? I assume that the pro minors cannot.

And on the U.S. side, where do all the potential Olympians come
from? Do they actually all come from colleges and universities?

Just wondering...

Meg Arnold
Cornell '91
Cornell Theory Center

P.S. And I agree with Arthur Mintz? Bill Fenwick? (whoever said it)
that with all the seniors who we have leaving, and Ratushny, and Manderville
if he goes as well, next year could be a painful one for the Red. But
my fingers are crossed for a bumper crop of recruits.