Carol, I would point out for further rerence that NMU Coach Rick Comley
is also the Athletic Director for Northern Michigan University.  I do
not know if he was in the capacity of "coach" or "athletic director"
during the NCAA  seedings.  I further suspect that it wouldn't make much
difference on his position.

P.S.  The WCHA final game was about as good as the Friday game at
Northern in which Minn. and Northern tied after overtime.  I don't want
to see these two teams meet again for the balance of this season.  Gesh!
--