More on mascots:

You could try to get your mascot to do some of the following things:

1.  Charge across the ice and hit the glass at FULL SPEED.
2.  "Maul" a guy dressed up as some sort of symbol for the other team (and
have your mascot remove the other guy's shirt, revealing a Maine shirt).
3.  Do a bellyflop and slide into the goal.
4.  Do a striptease on the ice.

These are just some of the things I've seen the Golden Knight do since I've
been here.  And, oh, yeah, one more:

5.  Make rude gestures to the refs as they skate out...

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
1991 ECAC Regular Season and Tournament Champs
We gotta get Mark Morris on the selection committee....