There is a group of Clarkson '88 alums (mostly Pep Band alums) coming
in from the Albany and Rochester areas.  We have the cheap seats, but
were informed we could hang out with the band if we want to.

On a side note...a while ago someone "suggested that ECAs be moved
to Madison Square Garden since there were so many New York teams
involved (sorry I can't remember who).  According to the Albany Times
Union, the ECAC is negotiating with the new Knickerbocker Arena in
Albany to host the ECACs.  It makes sense to me, it is much more
central to all the teams...although Boston has always been fun in March.

Beth Weise
Clarkson '88