Hello folks.  I just returned from St. Paul and I have a zillion things
to do; however, I have to congradulate NMU for an outstanding season and
Boston University for an exciting...check, make that thrilling
Championship game.  It was truly a wonderful day to be a Wildcat fan.

I never did catch up with Eric or Carol (got in Friday evening) as they
were no long registered at the Raddison.  I assume folks just traveled
to the game from Minneapolis.

I want to comment more about the game later and will; however, this
being my first college championship I have attended I must comment on
how nice all the folks from the various schools seem to be.  Even though
the rivalery exists, everyone had a common thread....competative
hockey.  It was great!

It is wonderful that this is our first Championship since the puck was
dropped at Lakeview Arena against St. Louis of the CCHA some 15 years
ago with me sitting in the seats I continue to own.

Wow, what a weekend!