mike, guru east, predicts:

>   WEST                         EAST
>   Lake Superior            1   Boston College
>   Michigan                 2   Maine
>   Northern Michigan        3   Clarkson
>   Minnesota                4   Boston University
>   Ferris State/Wisconsin   5   Providence/Cornell
>   Alaska-Anchorage/        6   Cornell/UNH
>   Alaska-Fairbanks

Hockey East may be relatively strong this year, but still I don't think that
the committee will choose four or even five(!) teams from HE.  That said,
here's what it looks like to me:

    WEST                         EAST
    Lake Superior            1   Boston College
    Northern Michigan        2   Clarkson
    Michigan                 3   Maine
    Minnesota                4   Boston University
    Ferris State             5   Cornell
    Wisconsin                6   Alaska-Anchorage/
                                 Alaska-Fairbanks

Erik Biever                              --GOLDEN GOPHER   MMMMM    MMMMM
St. Paul, Minnesota - Home of the       --HOCKEY            MM MM  MM MM
1991 WCHA & NCAA Championships         --Fastest Game      MM   MMMM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1              --In Town           MM   MMMMMM   MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                      MMMMM          MMMMM