I had the opportunity to travel to St. Cloud, Minn. on Saturday
night and see the new ice arena in St. Cloud. I was very impressed,
it is a very nice atmosphere for hockey. The only thing I noticed is
how quiet the St. Cloud fans were, I would have thought that a team
in the middle of the WCHA in their first season in the league would
have a lot of excited fans, but I guess I was wrong.

The Wisconsin fans, myself included, were much, much louder than all
of the Husky fans. But then again I guess that's just the way Wisconsin
fans are.

Dean Barker			[log in to unmask]
Cray Research, Inc.		(612) 683-5414