I'll try to get the official box score on as soon as I get the paper
but here is an account of last nights RPI - Yale game.

         Yale drew first blood at 1:54 of the first period.  A Yale forward
(I'll post the names as soon as the paper gets here) took a pass from center
ice, beautifully split the defence at the blue line and walked in alone on
Neil Little beating him to the right.  This was one of the top 5 'prettiest'
goals I have seen this year.  Yale led 2 - 0 before RPI's Derek DeCosty picked
up a loose puck in front of the net and scored while RPI was shorthanded.
As a Yale defenseman tried to pass the puck out of the zone he hit the back
of the net.  The puck bounced up in the air landed bounced off the top of the
net and was swatted down to the ice by the Yale goalie.  Unfortunately for Yale
?
?stop
AADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAA8844555AADDBBjakljdlk
?
Yale the puck landed right in front of DeCosty.
         DeCosty tied the score about 30 seconds later finishing off a rush
from his own blue line.  Both goals were unassisted and shorthanded.  RPI
scored twice more before Yale could get back to 4-3.  RPI put the game out of
reach by scoring of the next two goals.  Yale took its time out and changed
goalies.  Hawkin (spell?) held the Engineers scoreless for the last 4:50 of the

period.  Neil Little had 4 saves in the nets for RPI while the Yale goalies
combined for a total of 4 saves (2 each).
         The hitting picked up in the second period and RPI scored only one
goal while holding Yale scoreless.  In the third period Yale scored to make it
7-4 but RPI scored again.  Yale got the final goal of the game.  Little
stopped the initial shot off the faceoff but was totally helpless on his
back as a Yale player tapped the puck in the nearly empty net.
         With the exception of the first 2:30 of the game the RPI defense
played an outstanding game.  Also of note: Joe Juneau had a goal and an assist
and I think Bruce Coles only took one 2 minute penalty.  Yale received the
greater number of penalties and referee Mike Noeth did one of the best jobs
the fans at RPI have seen in years.
         Sean Kennedy will be in goal tonight against Brown for the BIG RED
FREAKOUT...the game has been sold out for weeks.  This will easily be the
noisiest game of the year.  More info and box scores after tonights game

Al Popp  RPI  '92