Kevin writes:

>The only question I had
>was why did Vermont stay with the ECAC?  They miss not playing New
>Hampshire as often as they used to (a natural rivalry since both
>belong to the Yankee Conference in Football and Basketball).

Well, not exactly.  The Yankee Conference is a football league
(possible other sports, but definitely not basketball), and Vermont isn't
in it.  I don't know where Vermont plays football, but I know UNH doesn't
play them.   Both do belong to the ECAC North Atlantic league for
basketball however.

Sorry about the non-hockey post everyone! :->
Chris Craig            Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand.
[log in to unmask]                    Ignorance and prejudice and fear
...!mit-eddie!mit-athena!crcraig   walk hand in hand. -- Rush, "Witchhunt"