To the college hockey discussion group moderator(s):

     I attempted to subscribe to this forum by sending my E-mail address to
[log in to unmask] as is the customary format for bitnet listserv
bulletin board systems, but my message was bounced back as a "delivery error"
I've subsequently been given this address to try, so here goes -- please add
me to the distribution list for the college hockey BBS: [log in to unmask]
Thanks for your help - my apologies if this message has been repeated else-
where or is being sent to the wrong address .....

Jim Love
Univ. of Maryland/CEES
Chesapeake Biological Lab
Solomons, MD 20688-0038