Wow when did St. Bonaventure move up into ECAC play?? When I was at U of
 Rochester we used to play them in the Intercollegiate Hockey League, a club
 team
league. They were the only varsity team in the league (ie they practiced
every day) all the others were club teams (Buffalo State College, U of
Niagra at Welland, etc.) who only practiced 2X a week. They usually won
the League championship, but Rochester was always a close 2nd and typically
beat them at least once in the 2 season meetings. Guess its no surprise
they're at the bottom of the standings.

- Jay H