Nice job, Bill.

>Here are the standings for the ECAC West, a Division III league (although
>they and the ECAC East are sometimes referred to as "Division II").  These
>are as up-to-date as I could get them -- there are several Saturday night
>games missing.  Anyway...

    The Globe had apparently up-to-date standings today, so here they
    are.  Also, the ECAC ranks teams by winning pct., not by points,
    so I made that change and reordered them according to the Globe.
    They have been known to be wrong, so please don't hold me responsible
    for any errors, I'm just the messenger.  (The ranking by win pct.
    is truth, however.)

                    ECAC West      Overall
Team                W   L   T     W   L   T
Elmira             11   1   0    11   1   0
Geneseo State      10   1   1    10   1   1
RIT                 5   1   1     6   3   1
Cortland State      6   2   1     8   2   1
Union               5   2   0     5   2   0
Plattsburgh State   9   4   0    10   4   0
Mercyhurst          3   2   0     4   9   0
Fredonia State      6   5   0     7   5   0
Potsdam State       4   4   0     4   4   0
Oswego State        4   5   0     4   5   0
Canisius            4   8   0     4   8   0
Hamilton            1   3   2     1   3   2
Brockport State     2   5   0     4   5   0
Hobart              1   8   1     1   8   1
Binghamton State    1   8   0     1   8   0
St. Bonaventure     0   9   1     0   9   1

                    ECAC East      Overall
Team                W   L   T     W   L   T
Middlebury          3   0   1     4   1   1
UMass-Boston        5   1   0     6   3   0
AIC                 7   2   0     7   3   0
Babson              5   2   0     5   2   0
Salem State         7   3   0     7   3   0
UConn               6   3   1     8   3   1
Williams            3   2   1     4   3   1
Bowdoin             2   3   1     3   3   1
St Anselm           2   4   0     2   6   0
Holy Cross          2   5   0     5   6   0
Norwich             2   5   0     4   5   0
Colby               0   2   2     1   2   2
New England College 1   6   0     3   6   0
North Adams State   1   9   0     1  10   0

    And congrats to Binghamton!

    - mike