Mike writes:
>    don't know, maybe John Gallipeau is the keep-the-whistle-in-your-
>    pocket type of referee.

Funny you should mention it -- on an icing call early in the second period,
he literally HAD his whistle in his pocket!

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86
LET'S GO RED!!

"They came out with that survey in _Newsweek_ last year -- did you see this?
 It said if you are a single woman over 30, there's a less than 20% chance
 you'll ever get married.  They should do another survey.  They should find
 out how many women over 30 ever bought _Newsweek_ again."
-- Rita Rudner