+  As a side note, when I was in Detroit in 1987(?) for the final four, the
+  Michigan State band played the shark music from "Jaws" and at the end of the
+  song (?) the band screamed (It might have been the crowd also.) as if being
+  attacked. We (U of M fans) thought that that was hilarious.  No other crowd
+  has done this that I know of.  Any other comments???   --Carol White
+    U of M
+  GO Gophers!!!

The Boston University band plays the Jaws theme whenever BU gets a
power play.  And the band and the crowd scream at the end.  Don't know
when it started, but it has been going on as long as I have been here,
since fall of 1985.

adam bryant
Boston University