It seems as though some individual was able to bust onto another
     persons account, in doing so this individual was able access the
     persons mailing list.  I guess the hacker sent out some very
     racist messages over the Greatful Dead discussion list. I guess
     this discussion list is largest and therefore upset alot of people.
     It is sad that we have to put up with this garbage.  I hope that
     it was an isolated incedent - but I think people on mailing list should
     be aware that these acts are possible and do occur.