Thanks for Mark for doing this. I look forward to this every year..  I
cannot claim superior knowledge but blind luck. Let it be known that I
finished last in the regional round so this is my redemption.  I am also
wondering which game I missed (I neglected to save a copy of my bracket).

Jim Dixon
Alaska 90, 91