Its an anouncer thing.  Made me cringe.  And disrespectful to Denver, IMO.  I went to U. of Missouri at Columbia for undergraduate.  I will always bleed black and gold.  Within the last year or two announcers have been calling it CoMo and it makes me crazy.  There is nobody who says CoMo in the State, and probably not nationwide - its an anouncer thing trying to be cute.  I hope BC doesn't become the "Eegs"

Amazingly tight defense by BU in the first period.  Great defensive game all around.  Who saw that coming?  Now for the next game!

Tom Rowe
Stevens Point, WI
"If only we loved our children as much as we love our guns." Nicholas Kristof"
The price of freedom cannot be the lives of our children.

I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.