Greetings All,

While we enjoyed the regionals in St Louis, we are sadly not able to be in St Paul.  It was fun to hear from some folks last year who enjoyed playing, so here is the 2024 Frozen Four Jersey Bingo Card:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ca3NV916hiHrDc-ZdAGJ6yCXPUmcDYdPLB/view?usp=drive_link

For the sake of a full card, and while it will likely be the extreme opposite of a free space, I have added Binghamton a year early.

Our group always plays that it has to be an actual hockey jersey on an actual person.  It is also fun to note the most unique jersey seen - D3, Club, HS, Int'l or random Beer League.

Hooray Hockey and Go Blue!

Jennie