Hey WMPG Friends -

Good morning WMPG Friends!  WMPG is at day six of our Spring Begathon! It doesn't quite feel like spring but right now we are broadcasting via our internet stream due to power failures at our transmitter site. Even so we are still taking pledges for our begathon. Listen in at WMPG.org - DJ Bubba is playing some great music to inspire you! We have quite a ways to go with our $60,000 goal so any amount will be appreciated,  call 874-3000 to talk to a pleasant WMPG phone operator or stop in at 92 Bedford Street to see what WMPG looks like and make a donation in person.

Thanks from your friends at WMPG -

Jim Rand
96 Falmouth St.
Portland, ME 04104
(207) 780-4424
(He, Him, His)

Jim Rand

96 Falmouth St.

Portland, ME 04104

(He, Him, His)

(207) 780-4424

To unsubscribe from the WMPGSOUNDBITES list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WMPGSOUNDBITES&A=1