Hi everyone-
I need to report out the contents and value of our state basket and wanted to make sure everyone that plans to contribute has submitted their items on the google form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5TJOmIr5AEaqMifD-Uir46zV19lkTd9DggX6b0Y4j8tUOTI2RldHMlVJMlU1RkpRVEczQlAzVTQzRS4u>. If you have purchase anything or plan to, please take a moment to fill out the details so we capture the full value! Thank you to all who have contributed! Can't wait to see folks in Burlington!

Ginny
Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>