What an exciting and inspiring day at the State House today! There was certainly a lot going on! It was wonderful to see so many of you there with your students and to hear inspiring stories from 3 amazing speakers. Thank you to Sydney Brown for the many hours of planning and coordination dedicated to this signature event aimed at raising awareness of TRIO and Gear Up's impact on students and communities across the state. If you connected with a legislator today, our state initiative committee would like to know. Please email me or Sydney and let us know about it and if there's some way we can follow up to keep the conversation going. We would also love any photos you have to share! Thank you all and have a great weekend!
#trioworks
Best,
Ginny

Ginny Ward