Great event and coverage everyone! Sydney you did a marvelous job of speaking to the relevance and importance of TRIO and Gear Up.

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) Past President/State Liaison

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto

Website: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.meeoa.org" claiming to be Maine Educational Opportunity Association (meeoa.org)

meeoa logo

Pronouns: She, her, hers