I like Maine’s Chances in Springfield…Denver has two super skilled scorers, but they’ve lost plenty of games to good teams.

Cornell is likely going to be tough, but if Union’s Dartmouth’s powerplays can score against them, so can Maine’s

And we’ve seen what Maine can do against UMass (but we cannot forget what happened when the Bellamy, Hopson, Ryan team lost 4 straight at the end of the 2007[?] season to Umass…Maine won in the ncaa tournament…so the opposite is a possibility)