YAY!

Hockey-L is alive!!!

And for those of you coming to St. Paul for the Frozen Four stay tuned to the festivities to be announced here on Hockey-L!!!

Carol, QoGH
Hockey-L Cruise Director

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2024, at 9:00 PM, Anthony Buffa at Charter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Bill, and thanks so much for doing this again. I guess I am one of the people who missed it last year but then again I’m retired and this is fun!

Tony.

Sent from my iPhone