Hello All and thanks to Bill for doing this once again. I had forgotten my picks and had recently removed all the darts from the dartboard so was shocked to see some of them landed in the correcct spot.

I hope more people will participate next year!  Ditto for Mark’s NCAA contest this year.

Enjoy the NCAAs!

Cheers,
Tony

RPI ‘64