I was going to say, I'm not aware that you can fly to Potsdam (either one) but presumably the time for the one in Germany includes the regional train from Berlin Brandenburg International Airport (which was Schönefeld back when I lived there).

John Whelan
Cornell '91

From: - Hockey-L - The College Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2024 7:35:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Potsdam or Potsdam?

John Whelan should be able to confirm.  He's been to both places.

Joe LaCour
Sent from my mobile phone

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024, 6:58 PM Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear HOCKEY-Lers,

It's playoff time! Minnesota and Clarkson will meet in an NCAA quarterfinal game on Saturday, March 16 at Cheel Arena.  I may go there to cheer on the Gophers.

While researching travel options, I discovered a fun fact: it takes about 14 hours to fly to Potsdam from Minneapolis-St Paul, whether your destination is in New York or Germany.

Cheers!
Erik