You’re invited to join MEGUG at our 2024 Spring Conference, which has the theme Sustainability and Climate Change. This is a half-day event featuring a keynote speaker and presentations by members of Maine’s GIS community, followed by a social and networking hour.

We are still seeking presenters for our conference, and the deadline for proposals has been extended to April 12, 2024.  On the event page linked above, please see the link to a Google Form where you can submit a proposal.

Becky Schaffner

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: