Greetings

Unfortunately,  some unscrupulous outfits are peddling fake eclipse glasses, those that will not provide adequate protection for your eyes.  People are asking two important questions:  "Are your glasses safe?"  and "How can I tell if any pair of eclipse glasses are safe or not?"

Yes, our glasses are safe.   The eclipse glasses we sell and all the other safe ones are imprinted with the  ISO 12312-2 certification label.

If your glasses do NOT include that label, DON'T
use them!  Looking at the Sun without proper protection will likely inflict permanent eye damage.  Your eyes are gorgeous and magnificent.  Of course, you don't need me to tell you that.

Be safe.
Stay well.

Edward