Good morning, MEEOA!

KVCC is looking for the next Director of a vibrant, student-centered SSS program with the best students and staff around! Check out all the details at the job listing below, and please share widely:

TRIO PROJECT DIRECTOR (paycomonline.net)<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=122968&clientkey=138A0779BE4ECCC5520B7BE44717A125>

KVCC has proudly maintained its SSS program since 1993. We have all our prior experience points and experienced grant writers heading into the new funding cycle.

Please feel free to email me directly with any questions!

On a personal note, after nearly ten years as KVCC’s TRIO Director—and almost twenty-two working in Federal TRIO programs!—I am transitioning to a new, TRIO-adjacent role at Husson University next month. I hope to find many opportunities for collaboration down the line! I’m on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-black-5b475624> and will be happy to share my new email address with anyone who wants to stay in touch! 😊

Take care,

--Lisa

Lisa Black, TRIO Student Support Services Program Director

#trioworks
She/her/hers<https://assets2.hrc.org/files/assets/resources/TalkingAboutPronouns_onesheet_FINAL.pdf>

Schedule an appointment here<https:[log in to unmask]>:

Welcome to KV TRIO! - TRIO Student Support Services - LibGuides at Kennebec Valley Community College<https://kvcc-me.libguides.com/kvtrio/home>