Good morning Maine!

Please consider your contribution to the NEOA conference silent auction. Proceeds go to the Jerry Ellis professional development fund. See details below.

I’m looking forward to seeing you at the conference.

Best,

Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) Past President/State Liaison

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto

Website: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.meeoa.org" claiming to be Maine Educational Opportunity Association (meeoa.org)

meeoa logo

Pronouns: She, her, hers