Good afternoon MEEOA,

On behalf of the conference committee, Teri and I just wanted take a second to thank everyone for the great energy we saw last week. From the Pre-conference to the Business Meeting, we really saw how great it is for us all to get together in person! Teri has been following up with all of our speakers, and they were all thrilled with how engaged everybody was.

We have put together a survey to let folks provide some feedback on the professional development at the conference. If there is something additional that you would like to let us know about the conference, please do not hesitate to email either Teri or myself!

Please note, you do need to be logged into gmail to fill out this survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8ft2kFy8-yC62XiZbKH7oMAwyXADwGV_A7ExJeV1VJZVbig/viewform?usp=sharing

Thank you all,

Steve and Teri

--