Folks -

Did any of you receive this very helpful email
<https://nasfaa.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9MTE0MDMxMDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcmlkPTExODMxNTEyMzQ=>
from NASFAA?  It explains a major reason why the results are being delayed,
and some suggestions on how the Feds and colleges might respond.

https://nasfaa.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9MTE0MDMxMDQmc3Vic2NyaWJlcmlkPTExODMxNTEyMzQ=

Jon Henry

[image: UMA Augusta Campus]
Jonathan H. Henry  (he/him/his)
*Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing*
*University of Maine at Augusta*
207/621-3304 (Augusta)  207/262-7838 (Bangor)  207/944-3190 (Mobile)
46 University Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=46+University+Drive+%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09+%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09+%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09+Augusta,+ME+04330&entry=gmail&source=g>
Augusta, ME 04330
<https://maps.google.com/?q=46+University+Drive+%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09+%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09+%0D%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09+Augusta,+ME+04330&entry=gmail&source=g>
www.uma.edu

       US News and World Report 2023 - Best Overall, Business, and Veterans
The University of Maine System is a proud member of *MaineSpark*|
<http://www.mainespark.me/>*60% by 2025 <http://www.mainespark.me>*