Good snowy morning MEEOA!!
What a beautiful morning (despite the heavy shoveling).

The NEOA conference is in Burlington, VT in April and I hope to see a lot of you there! As you may or may not know, each state is asked to put together a basket for auction so I'm reaching out early to start coordinating items. It's fun (and generally draws more bidding) if we can come up with a theme and if most items can have some connection to Maine. I'd welcome any suggestions for theme and if you can contribute something, please indicate the item and its value on this form so we can track how much we have.

Thank you all!!
Best,
Ginny