Hi Steve,
Is it too late to sign-up for the pre-conference? If not, I would like to sign-up!
Thank you,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 12:56 PM Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good afternoon MEEOA,

Teri and I wanted to send out a quick reminder for folks that the registration deadline is fast approaching. The final day for registration is this Friday, so if you are still planning on signing for the conference, now is the time!

Also, I believe most folks have made their hotel registrations at this point, but if you have not, the last for the conference rate is this Thursday, the 21st.

For those of you who like to plan ahead, Casey has posted our schedule at a glance on the conference web page. https://www.meeoa.org/conference.php?id=5

Thanks all, and we hope everyone is recovering from yesterday's storm!

-Steve and Teri

--
Steve Visco
Pronouns: he, him, his

--
Ashlee Fecteau '12 (she/her)
Assistant Director of TRIO SSS Johnson Scholars