Good morning MEEOA,

Believe it or not, we're less than a month away from the conference! Teri and I just wanted to take a second this morning to remind folks about a few conference related dates.

First, the Early Bird Registration deadline is this Friday. After that registrations fees are a little higher.

Second, the deadline for registering for our hotels at the conference rate is also approaching quickly. Just a reminder, the rate of $109 per night is available if you register before December 21. At this point, it appears that not many folks have registered in either location, so there should be room in both hotels.
Hope everyone is staying warm today, and we look forward to seeing you all soon!

Steve and Teri
--

Steve Visco
Pronouns: he, him, his