THE SOUTHWORTH PLANETARIUM
University of Southern Maine
96 Falmouth Street   Portland, Maine 04103
(207) 780-4249

The New Year's Planetarium event scheduled, naturally enough, for Sunday night, is now sold out. All spaces have been reserved.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

On behalf of the Southworth Planetarium's motley but utterly delightful crew, I wish you and yours a delightful new year.

Edward

P.S. EXACTLY 100 DAYS UNTIL THE APRIL 8th SOLAR ECLIPSE!

--
Edward X. Herrick-Gleason
Director

"If we're sufficiently sceptical and empirical about anything (whether a star or a baby or a plastic cup), we'll see that it's baffling, mysterious, thrillingly weird and defies all of our categories - requiring a poetical and a mathematical and an emotional and a physical response."
-Charles Foster, author of Being a Human