USAC has completed the system consolidation of moving BEARS from the legacy system to within EPC, which now includes an Invoicing Dashboard.

The attached guide explains everything you need to know about the new BEAR functionality. Its length and detail may at first appear frightening, but fret not!

The lowdown:
The new Invoicing Dashboard has four tabs:

1. My Organization – Lists all your billed entities/service provider identification numbers associated with your organization.

2. My Forms and Requests – Lists all the invoicing forms (FCC Forms 472/BEAR and/or 474/SPI) in progress or submitted and certified in the portal. The page includes a dropdown to choose between the FCC Forms 472 or 474, a search by FCC Form number, and a filter to select the invoice status. The form statuses are:
    • Incomplete – These are draft forms that have been started but not yet been submitted and certified.
    • Certified – These are forms that have been submitted and certified but have not been processed yet (i.e., forms in review).
    • Processed – These are processed forms, which may have been denied, reduced, or paid in full.
    • Canceled – These are forms canceled by your organization.
3. My Pending Tasks – Lists all pending tasks such as creating an FCC Form 472/BEAR or 474/SPI or requests to upload documents.

4. My Pending Inquiries – Lists any pending inquiries from USAC invoice reviewers for invoice line items in review.

Please reach out if you have any questions as you file your BEARs.

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine, University of Maine System UMS:IT

Phone: 207-581-3584

Mail:
Networkmaine
5752 Neville Hall, Room 255