Hello MEEOA Members,

We know that many programs across Maine have had to restrict or even eliminate professional development and travel funds due to tight budgets. I am making this Jerry Ellis Professional Development Fund application available to you in hopes that you will apply for these professional development funds. While the funds are not automatic, the process is quite simple and the form is self-explanatory, but Lynn Ploof-Davis can answer any questions. Her contact information is: [log in to unmask] or by phone at 207-778-7297. Once you have completed the application please mail it to Lynn at

Lynn Ploof-Davis

NEOA Professional Development Chair

Director of TRIO Programs

252 Main St.

Farmington, ME 04294

Thank you!

Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) Past President/State Liaison

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto

Website: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.meeoa.org" claiming to be Maine Educational Opportunity Association (meeoa.org)

meeoa logo

Pronouns: She, her, hers