Hello MEEOA friends!

Central Maine Community College TRIO Student Support Services has an immediate opening for an Associate Director of TRIO. Work with a dynamic and energetic team serving two SSS grants at our outstanding and TRIO friendly institution. Come serve students in a 25+ year TRIO program. Opportunities for growth and advancement at our growing community college on the shore of Lake Auburn in beautiful Central Maine. To apply and for more information please click here: www.cmcc.edu

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Maine Educational Opportunity Association (MEEOA) Past President/State Liaison

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto

Website: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.meeoa.org" claiming to be Maine Educational Opportunity Association (meeoa.org)

meeoa logo

Pronouns: She, her, hers