Here! Here! We had a small but enthusiastic group at UMF.  Thanks so much to the committee and to our own Ashlee!

#trioworks
Lynn Ploof-Davis
Director of TRIO Programs
Upward Bound/Johnson Scholars

University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main St.
Room 202
Farmington, ME 04938
207-778-7297 (w)
207-491-6862 (c)
she/her/hers

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 8:22 PM Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I just want to congratulate and extend my gratitude to our First Gen Day committee on a truly wonderful panel today. There was so much wisdom in the panelists' reflections and their stories so inspiring- I feel really fortunate to have been able to learn from them. Their accomplishments, resilience, and generosity are a great reminder of all that is possible when students have even one supportive person in their corner.

Thank you, Lisa, Tony & Ashlee, for all of your planning to bring us this great event. Let's keep the celebration going by nominating some other deserving alumni for Achiever, Rising Star, and Lifelong learner awards!

Best,
Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565