From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 8:21:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thank you!

CAUTION: This email originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

I just want to congratulate and extend my gratitude to our First Gen Day committee on a truly wonderful panel today. There was so much wisdom in the panelists' reflections and their stories so inspiring- I feel really fortunate to have been able to learn from them. Their accomplishments, resilience, and generosity are a great reminder of all that is possible when students have even one supportive person in their corner.

Thank you, Lisa, Tony & Ashlee, for all of your planning to bring us this great event. Let's keep the celebration going by nominating<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFJOUbjnyNKXEZq3hIpnT5a20K--fMCUeiBF4gfffXtaQYkQ/viewform> some other deserving alumni for Achiever, Rising Star, and Lifelong learner awards!

Best,
Ginny
Google Forms: Sign-in<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFJOUbjnyNKXEZq3hIpnT5a20K--fMCUeiBF4gfffXtaQYkQ/viewform>
Access Google Forms with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
docs.google.com

Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>