Hello!

The Maine Space Corporation is developing a Space Data and Advanced
Analytics Center, which will host a cloud-based, digital platform resourced
to import/downlink, store, clean, manage, and analyze satellite data in
concert with terrestrial data to help solve local business needs and public
policy issues. We need your valuable feedback to build the first iteration
of this platform. This survey takes only 3-5 minutes to fill out and will
help us understand your priorities, functional requirements, and
preferences.

Please note that we have a varied group of stakeholders, so we opted to use
the general term "space data" in the survey. This can mean satellite or
terrestrial remote sensing data, including imagery, radar, or lidar. If you
have specific requests on the kinds of data that you would like this
platform to host, please include those requests in your survey response.

The survey is found here: Space Data Dashboard Survey
<https://forms.gle/QbZGrYjfZJUNoeLv9>

Thanks so much for your time,
Emily Elmore
Maj. Emily K. Elmore, USAF (Ret.)
Principal, Elmore Johnson
Energy & Environmental Law Fellow
University of Maine School of Law

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: