Hey WMPG friends - The WMPG Homecoming 50th Birthday Party happens this Saturday, October 14th from 5:30 - 9pm and kicks off with a parade!

What -  a parade from WMPG over to the new McGoldrick Center at 5:30pm with a band leading the way? Yes!  Why not - you know we like Mardi Gras at WMPG and throw the best Mardi Gras parties every year so, a parade it is! Want to join us? Meet at WMPG (92 Bedford Street in Portland) at 5:30pm. We'll march over to McGoldrick where the party is on the 2nd floor of McGoldrick in the Salon.

From 6-7pm, mingle with WMPG friends, alumni, USM students and listeners and enjoy some food and drinks including a cash bar.  There will be live jazz from the Marc Chillemi Quintet.

At 7pm we will screen the world premiere of the WMPG documentary that film maker, Tom Bell, has been producing since April.

From 7:30pm - 9pm WMPG DJs will be entertaining with music and mingling.

Please register to attend: https://www.foundation.usm.maine.edu/WMPG50.  Please feel free to share with friends and for more information visit our website @ wmpg.org.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Jim Rand
WMPG Station Manager

To unsubscribe from the WMPGSOUNDBITES list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WMPGSOUNDBITES&A=1