Good morning MEEOA!
With lots of very difficult things happening in the world and the disarray in Congress, our US delegation could use some good news from the TRIO programs they champion and support. Sharing something positive that their policies have helped come to fruition is a great way for us to also keep TRIO/GearUp front of mind. To that end, we would like to collect your recent successes, evidence of program impacts, events, positive alumni stories, etc to share with the delegation as a thank you for their support.

If you have something to share, please email me at [log in to unmask] Just a short blurb will suffice to start- if you have photos, even better. With help of our Government Relations chairs, we'll work to get this info to them in the coming weeks.

Thank you all!
Best,
Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter