Good Friday afternoon!

TRIO Works because we hire great staff!

We're reaching out to friends and advocates to spread the word that we have an opening at Bowdoin UB for an Assistant Director.

This position offers a great opportunity to work directly with pre-college youth in a strengths-based program within a strong, passionate community of college access professionals.

Bowdoin UB Assistant Director Job Posting can be found here:

https://careers.bowdoin.edu/postings/12758

We hope that you will share this posting broadly across your network. Feel free to share my email ([log in to unmask]) with any interested individuals who may have questions.

Our aim is to hire as soon as possible.

Thank you for sharing this posting with friends and on your LinkedIn accounts or other professional networks!

Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter<https://medium.com/gender-inclusivit/why-i-put-pronouns-on-my-email-signature-and-linkedin-profile-and-you-should-too-d3dc942c8743>