Welcome Noelle! I have no doubt you will do well. They are lucky to have
you.
Hope to see you at the MEEOA conference in January!

[image: UMA Bangor Campus]
Lena Michaud, MLIS, CAS Adult Learning in Higher Education

*Associate Director of TRIOPronouns: she, her, hers*
*UMA Bangor Campus*
207-262-7771
1 University Drive
Belfast Hall, Room 200
Bangor, ME 04401-3098
https://www.uma.edu/locations/bangor/
Schedule an appointment <https://lenamichaud.youcanbook.me>

If you are a student interested in applying for TRIO, please visit
http://www.uma.edu/trio/application