Hello MEEOA!
Happy Hump Day! The MEEOA Executive Committee would like to hear from you about how we can better serve and engage with members. We care deeply about providing meaningful benefits to membership and extending an inclusive invitation to all to participate in any level on the board. If you have 5 minutes to spare while you eat your lunch, we would love to have your voice represented on our Membership Survey. Thank you to those who have already responded!

Lastly, if you haven't already renewed your membership, why not do that at the same time? September 1 is the start of the membership year, so if you haven't renewed since then, now is the time. Info on benefits and how to renew can be found here: https://www.meeoa.org/membership.php?id=4

Thank you for all you do each day to support students in overcoming barriers and achieving their college dreams.

In gratitude,
Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
Associate Director

Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter