We are so happy and fortunate to have you as part of the UMF TRIO team, Noelle!

On Fri, Oct 13, 2023 at 2:16 PM Rusty Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Welcome to the Upward Bound Family Noelle!
- Rusty

Rusty R. Brown
Director
University of Maine
301 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, ME
04469
Office:207-581-3714
Fax: 581-2710

pronouns: he/his/him

Classic Upward Bound Alumni (University of Maine) - 1992-1994

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."
Abraham Lincoln

"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talent"
John F. Kennedy