From: Joseph Gorsun <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 12:47 PM
To: Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Andrew Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Conference Booklet Question

Hello Ginny,

Thank you very much for the response. We will follow-up with Terri and Steve to get more information.

Additionally, do you know how we would access the MEEOA Listserv so we can send out the MEEOA Alumni Award request email?

I have attached a copy of the award letter that Terri Plummer sent out last year to solicit MEEOA Alumni Award nominations. The current letter has to be

updated with new dates, and new executive committee information. Would we have permission to do that?

Would you still be willing to send out an email asking for nominations for the MEEOA Alumni Award on October 23rd? Let us know if you would like us to

draft you something to send out.

We really appreciate all of your help with both of our committees.

Kind regards,

Joe Gorsun