Welcome Noelle!! Look forward to meeting you!
Ginny

________________________________
From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Susan Dubay <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2023 3:06:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: A late but sincere announcement from UMF UB!

Congratulations Noel!!!!! So happy to see this! Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.

Sue

On Fri, Oct 13, 2023 at 2:57 PM Michelle Richards <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Welcome to the TRIO family, Noelle! Look forward to meeting you!

On Fri, Oct 13, 2023, 2:00 PM Lynn Ploof-Davis <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi everyone, not to be outdone by the UMaine UB program announcement of their new Academic Coordinator, let me introduce Noelle Dubay, Students Services Coordinator for UMF UB!   Noelle hails from Fort Kent, graduated from UMF in 2013, and returned after graduate school in Baltimore. She most recently was part of the UMF adjunct faculty ranks (English and Creative Writing). We knew she was a keeper when she taught our 2023 Bridge class and we're happy she's been a permanent addition since Sept. 11. Happy Friday! -Lynn

[image.png]

#trioworks
Lynn Ploof-Davis
Director of TRIO Programs